Wednesday, September 26, 2012

September 2012 Birch Box

Hi everyone.  I know it has been at least a month since my last blog post, I have been busy with work and school.  Since I haven't blogged for a while I have a few sample boxes that have accumulated.  I am going to post my most recent ones as the others are a little out dated now.  There will be five posts for boxes; GlossyBox, Sample Society, My Glam (now Ipsy), The Natural Beauty Box and BirchBox.  I will start with the BirchBox for September.  I was not happy with this box and I have since canceled my membership.  I felt that the value of the products did not match the amount of money I was paying each month.  I know the monthly cost is only $10.00, however I like some of my other sample boxes so much more that I would rather use my money on those.  This month I got the following items:

Benefit So Radiant Foamingly Clean and Refined Finish (both face washes)
Dr. Jart+ BB Cream
Caudalie Firming Serum
Color Club Nail Polish in Status Update
TwistBand Hair Tie
As an Extra I got a Tili bag


I really like the BB cream and I know I will like the Benefit products as I have used them before.  The hair tie seems like a waste of material, it's not even cute and the Tili bag, though cute, is also a waste as it is basically a designed sandwich zipper bag.  Again, BirchBox is $10 if your interest and the site is www.birchbox.com.  I hope you enjoyed my review, thanks for stopping by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment