Wednesday, September 26, 2012

My Glam September 2012

Hi everyone.  Here is another review, this time for My Glam.  This month in the box there was a card stating that My Glam was changing their name to Iipsy.  Along with this change there was a card from JustFab for $20 off on shoes.  The code is Ipsy20 so if it works your free to use it.  I have purchased some cute shoes and will post them on here when they come in.   Now onto my items from the My Glam (Ipsy) Box.

The following items were included this month:
SoHo Smudge Brush
Circus by Andrea's Choice in Tightrope
Mirabella eye shadow in #36 Semiformal
Carols Daughter Monoi Repairing Split and Sealer
Jane Sparkle Gloss -- Sparkle Pink (Not in Picture)


Also, I am not sure if your aware but every month My Glam sends with their box a makeup bag that is the perfect size for your purse.  This month the bag is black and has a little strap on one end.  I have used the brush which is really nice and doesn't leave any loose bristles.  I did hear on another blog that this brush can be found at places like Wal-Mart, so it's not going to be the best brush but it is rather nice.  I have also tried the shadow which is a nice warm brown color.  Last month I got another  nail polish from Circus, it is a thick polish that comes out matte however it has stayed on the toes rather nicely.  I am not happy with the lip gloss as it is really sticky feeling and smells like something I had when I was 13.  I have not tried the Monoi Repairing hair cream yet.  I have sampled the product on the back of my hand, it is really silky and has a really pretty smell.  If your interested in signing up for My Glam (Ipsy) the link is www.ipsy.com/ an will cost you $10 a month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment