Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Sample Society September 2012

Hi Everyone.  I have received my first Sample Society box from BeautyBar.com and in conjunction with Allure magazine.  I am rather happy with this box and I think I will try it for at least one more month before deciding if I will keep receiving it.  The box costs $15 a month and comes with a $15 coupon off a $50 purchase as long as one item in the cart is from a brand featured in the box.  Now on to the box.  I received the following items:
Stila Smudge Crayon in Smoke
Borghese B Gloss Lip Gloss in Fiore
Ahava Purifying Mud Mask
CellCeuticals Extremely Gentle Skin Cleanser
Diptyque Tam Dao perfume sample spray


I haven't had a chance to use all of the products from this box.  What I have tried out I like.  The CellCeuticals cleanser is very mild and cleans very well at the same time.  I have worn the Stila Smudge Crayon once and got a complement on the color so it seems to be a hit.  The lip gloss is nice, however, I would like it to be just a little smoother as it does feel sticky on the lips.  I have yet to try the Ahava Mud Mask or the perfume sample from Diptyque.  Again, the box is $15 a month.  If your interested in signing up the link is www.beautybar.com and my referral code is YASM4622 (if you decide to sign up I would really appreciate it if you used my code).  Thanks for stopping by and see you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment