Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Love Letters Nail Art Tutorial

For this design you will need the following items:
Sky blue polish in the brand of your choice, I am using Ulta
Base Coat
Top Coat
A gray nail polish that will stamp
Nail polish remover and cotton pads
Stamper
Nail plate CH53 from the Cheeky Summer 2012 Collection


First paint the nails with base coat and two coats of the sky blue color. 


Then, using the grey polish and the CH53 plate, stamp the design with the swallows, hearts and envelopes on all 10 finger nails.


Add a top coat and your done.  I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. That design looks so cute! I just received my plates and I can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I really like this set as there are a lot of unique designs that I haven't seen on other plates. I hope you enjoy them :)

      Delete