Monday, September 3, 2012

MyGlam August 2012

This was my first month getting the MyGlam box and I was really happy with it.  I received the following items:
Eclos Moisture Therapy Regenerative Cream
Eclos Cellular Activator Facial Serum
Demeter Roll on Perfume Oil in Dragon Fruit
S.A.L.T.Y. Cosmetics Glama-Zoid! Eye shadow
Circus by Andrea's Choice Ringmaster Nail Color
MyGlam Lip Gloss




The Eclos items are really nice and they make my face feel smooth and enriched.  I have looked for them in the store and they are sold just about everywhere, including Walgreens.  This month, if you want to try the products, there is $10 off code on the Eclos website.  The Demeter perfume oil has a lovely scent however it is rather light so it doesn't have long lasting power.  The eye shadow from S.A.L.T.Y. is a nice iridescent white color that works well as a highlighter but is not highly pigmented.  The nail polish from Circus is a bright neon color that is all the rage right now.  My color was Ringmaster and is a vibrant pink.  The color goes on smoothly and dries mate.  I have only had it on for a day so I am not sure how well it will last.  Lastly was a bonus product by MyGlam and is a lovely pink color that goes on smoothly and isn't sticky at all.  All of the MyGlam boxes come with their own make-up bag each month and this month was a mesh bag in neon pink and orange.

The box is $10 a month and I am looking forward to Septembers box.  If you would like to obtain a box of your own their link is MyGlam

No comments:

Post a Comment