Sunday, June 23, 2013

LITTLE BLACK BAG FOR MONTH OF JUNE

        This month I was not planning on buying a Little Black Bag, however, I saw this bag that I just had to have and opened a bag.  Below are the items I picked and traded for.  Little Black Bag is a subscription services and social shopping page where you pick one item, then the stylist picks two more for you depending on your answers given within a style quiz.  Once you purchase your items the trading window is opened and you have 7 days to trade any or all of your items with other members of the site.  This means that what you initially get is not necessarily what you end up with at the end of the 7 days.  Here are pictures of the items I received in this months Little Black Bag


    
            I have been using the bag since I got it in the mail and I've had many compliments on it.  I have also worn the turquoise ring and the "Love" bracelet.  It is an enjoyable site and one that gives a different experience to online shopping. Thanks for stopping by and I will see you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment