Saturday, June 29, 2013

Influenster - SunKissed VoxBox


I was given the opportunity through Influenster to obtain one of their VoxBoxes.  The Influenster program lets you achieve badges and scores by doing questionnaires, quizzes and reviews on products.  The more you do on their site the higher your score is.  This month the beauty VoxBox was called SunKissed.  The VoxBox is free of charge, the only condition is that you share your reviews of the products on social media.  If you would like to join, free of charge, and try to receive future VoxBoxes for review, the link is here: Influenster.  Now on to what I received in this VoxBox.


Olay Fresh Effects (BB Cream!) - $12.99
Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastics - $4.99
Dr. Scholl's For Her - $10.99
SinfulShine with GelTech - $2.99
Total = $31.96

        I like the smell and the consistency of the Olay Fresh Effects (BB Cream!).  It feels just like a moisturizer on the face and soaks in right away.  My only issue with it is that it is not full coverage and with my hyper-pigmentation on my cheeks it was not enough for my liking.  I used it instead of foundation and if never got oily and it didn't seem to slide of my face with the heat.  I also used it under my foundation and liked it much better as it was a nice base for the foundation to adhere to.  I would recommend it for a summer alternative to heavy foundations, especially if your not concerned about having full coverage or not. #TBA

      The Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastics are nice pony tail holders that do not pull or break the hair.  I had my hair in a pony tail all day without any concerns or discomfort.  I like them and have seen them before at places like Sephora for a lot more money then these ones and they seem to be basically the same thing.  The only difference between the higher priced ones and the Goody ones is the colors, as far as I can tell.  Again, I would recommend the ribbon elastics. #Ouchless

     I haven't been able to try the Dr. Scholl's For Her.  The package states the there is a sticky layer that adheres to the insides of the shoes so that they stay in place and that they will relieve foot pain from wearing high heels.  They are designed for heels 2" or higher and I usually wear flats.  I do have a couple of high heels and will try these out when I wear them.  My biggest concern with them is my feet are wide and flat, I'm not sure if there will be room in the shoes to comfortably wear these.  My other concern is since I have very flat feet and these come with an arch support that they will hurt the arch area of my feet.  I will have to try them to be sure.  They are very cushiony and feel like they would be comfortable for people with normal feet.  I also like that the sticky side of the insole is reusable so that the insoles can be moved from one pair of shoes to another freely. #DrSchollsStrut  

      Lastly I received nail polish, and who doesn't need more nail polish.  OK, I know that is probably me since I own hundreds.  However, I have used the SinfulShine colors before and they last a long time on natural nails and give the shine of a gel without the commitment of one.  They are easily removed with regular nail polish.  Unlike gel nails that need to be removed with straight acetone which is not good for natural nails. I received the color WISP which is a basic white.  I am not incredibly fond of white nail polish, simply because it reminds me of taffy, lol.  I do use it in some of my manicures where I am using a lot of color in my nail art.  I am also going to try to use it as a stamping polish as it is very opaque and might work well.  #SinfulShine

I really enjoyed receiving my first VoxBox and I hope I qualify for future boxes.  Thanks for stopping by and I will see you next time.




No comments:

Post a Comment