Monday, August 13, 2012

Fing'rs Edge Nail Stripes Review



I recently purchased these nail stripes from Family Dollar and thought I would try them out.
After adding a top coat they looked rather nice from a distance.
The problem with these stripes is that they did not go on smoothly, around the sides of the nails there were little wrinkles that I could feel even after the top coat dried.  They also did not achieve the glass like appearance after the top coat as the clear polish seemed to have disappeared into the stripe.  Instead of these being an actual nail polish stripe as the Sally Hansen and the OPI ones are, these stripes were a vinyl sticker that to remove I just had to peel it off.  It even left a slight sticky layer on the nail that had to be rubbed off.  For the price these would be OK for a quick fix if your in a hurry.  For lasting effect I suggest spending the extra money and getting either OPI or Sally Hansen's version.

No comments:

Post a Comment