Saturday, June 16, 2012

Teal Peacock

Hi!!  Today I am doing a teal peacock tutorial that I did on my sisters short nails.  First off I prepped the nails by shaping them and putting a layer of UV gel over them for strength.  I used IBD gel that is available at Sally Beauty Supply.  The polishes I used are as follows: my new favorite base coat Nail Life Gripper, China Glaze --Turned Up Turquoise (neon), China Glaze -- Fairy Dust and Seche Vite top coat.  All polish was purchased at Sally Beauty Supply. 




Here is the finished product on Danielle's nails.


The polishes and supplies I used to create the manicure.


I used the top middle image from Bundle Monster plate number 212.


First I painted the nails with two coats of the turquoise color and then one coat of Fairy Dust.


For the long nail below I stamped the full image at the bottom of the nail and then lined up the stamp so that the bottom was just overlapping the top of the last stamped image.  I think it made a fairly seamless double stamp. 

Here is the final image on long nails.  I hope you liked this tutorial.  Please leave a comment below.
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment