Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Hello!! My First Post!!

If you have stumbled onto this Blog you are as passionate about nail art and nail stamping as I am.  I recently discovered nail stamping and have been completely consumed by it.  I have decided to create a blog that is dedicated to nail art and nail stamping.  I am a licensed nail technician but because of how the chemicals affect me I do not work in the field.  I first decided to go to beauty school because of my love for nail art.  The field has come a very long way in the last 15 years and I have been doing my best to catch up.  I also had to do a lot of growing to realize how much I love nail art.  I stopped doing my nails for many years but have recently rediscovered my passion for it.  I will start posting both pictures and tutorials in the days, weeks and months ahead.  Please be patient with me as this is my first blog and these will be my first tutorials.  I look forward to this new avenue and hope that everyone looking for nail art and nail stamping will come and join me on my new adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment